Lindsay is the last of the 30 Dates in 30 Days contestants.
5 up 5 down...and I'm losing interest in the series. I'm strongly favor mixing it up next time...that like each Monday is one woman's day. Each Tuesday is the next woman's turn...etc.
Lindsay is blogging too but I must admit...I haven't read her blog. I've been too busy with work and from watching the videos...I can immediately tell if she likes a guy or not. Some people give away their feelings way too easy.
I didn't like Oliver or Mark, her first two dates...but Antonio, even though he was late, he had a good excuse, seemed like the best fit. Lindsay already endorsed him...so in my mind that's a wrap. She's still got two more dates but they are already behind the 8-ball. Overall, I enjoyed the series but I would make a few changes.
2 comments:
agreed. (again!?!) def. needed some mixing. antonio was good. i think dude from last night was better. LOVED his personality-- phoenix. def. the type of guy i like. mouthy and funny.
Yeah...we are agreeing too much lately.
Post a Comment