Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Pledge of a Lifetime...(Part 7)

So. I got propositioned by a drunk white woman at one of the New Year's Eve Parties that I attended. Now, I don't mind a woman stepping out of her comfort zone but grabbing my ass and whispering naughty things in my ear in the middle of the dance floor is not how you achieve your goal.

Needless to say I passed on the offer quickly and scanned the room to make sure none of the black women saw this because you know it would have been curtains for me if the sistahs saw me giving any love to the white women in attendance.

--------------------------------

Hung out with NJ Nets girl on NYE. I went to a party that she was at and then crashed at her parents place. Her parents were out of town (good look) but her girlfriend was in town and visiting her (not a good look). I did get a nice home cooked breakfast (eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, orange juice) out of it. I did see NJ Nets girl again on Sunday, Jan. 3 as we watched the Jets regular season finale against the Cincinnati Bengals. After that we fell asleep. Don't get excited all we did was cuddle.

---------------------

On Sat. Jan 2. I met up with a female I met at the first NYE party (the one with the drunk white woman). No...this female wasn't the drunk white woman but a black woman that I found attractive that night and got her business card. We met up for lunch and split the bill. She was dressed really cute but the conversation was really dull. I felt like I did all the talking. She also doesn't like going to the movies and tends to like Sci-Fi and history theme movies. Can you say...BORING! I already accepted a facebook friend request (mistake No. 1...lol). So, I will have to let her down easy.

---------------------

On Wednesday, Jan. 6. I doubled up on the outings. First, I had lunch with a new prospect, her name is Kenya. She seemed nice but was a little bit too big for my taste. We split the bill. We'll probably be friends. Then later that evening I met up with the "soon to be divorcee" to see "Sherlock Holmes." I was running late for the movie and she paid for the tickets. It was the third time we've gone to the movies and the fourth time overall that we've met up.

8 weeks down. 51 weeks to go.

2 comments:

sistah1 said...

I got propositioned by a drunk, white woman once, too. I latched onto the first guy that came by and proclaimed him as my boyfriend. LOL.

spchrist said...

@sistha1....smart startegy...