(Disclaimer #1: I jacked this idea from my boy M-Dubb.)
As you know, I have no problem putting someone on blast on my blog. As you also know, I'll use real names and locations to emphasize my point of view. However, everyone isn't fearless like me when it comes to the belligerent blast.
Today, I entreat you to overcome your fear. Is there something you've wanted to blast someone about for the longest time but couldn't find the right time or place to do it?
I've got you covered.
You can blast that ungrateful, two-faced, devious, replusive, (fill in your own adjectives) ....S.O.B. right here. The only catch is that you must do it ANONYMOUSLY.
21 comments:
FIRST ONE-YAY!...(behold, profanity below) i want to put my trick-azz cousin on blast for letting her fat-azz friend cause confusion in our relationship cuz that ho is jealous that i'm not a big fat warthog like her and that we have fabulous lives and she doesnt...and my cuz is a dumb clap-having jezebel for letting high school drama creep up into our adult lives that i WILL NOT waste time sorting out with her and her busted friends.........whew!! i feel better
i wanna blast out my girl who calls herself a hoe and now is becoming a bonafied hoe. everytime she meets a dude in the club, if he smiles in her direction, the panties are good as off. she will f*** anybody. the shit is gettin real old. i'm just sick of hearing about all the crazy dudes. you would have a chance to get to know that ahead of time if you would quit f**king them the first night. and she has the nerve to think some of these trysts will lead somewhere. and be depressed when they don't. i just want to call her a stupid bitch. damn you are book smart but you are a stupid ass hoe. and no she does not live in your city.
To my bitch-ass roommate...fuck you and Brooklyn, NY, pussy. No one gives a fuck about where you're from and who you are, you still look like the motherfucking greyhound on the side of that damn bus. You got one more time to complain about me putting you on blast, one more time to come out of the side of your mouth, and that's the side of your mouth that will be wired shut. Word life, son.
why doe sit feel like those three are one and the same...
@ pops, i am anon 11:28 and i have nothing to do with any other entry on this page...guess its just weird that there are so many trifling skeezes around that are getting blasted :-P
I started blogging because of you Sherlon. I've mentioned that to you on several occasions. Our paths have crossed several times, and I thought you might be cool. I started reading your blog and was struck by your candor and willingness to appear vulnerable. Not many brothers will do that. I certainly won't. But I'm putting you on blast for constantly putting brawds on blast, instead of yourself. How many times you need to get stood up to know that you're being played? Yet you blast her??? Come on, B. Man up.
(leaning back, cracking my knuckles, taking a deep breath)
1. That mo'fo I went to college with whose using the ol' black boy circuit to get jobs, all the while, dating the whitest of white chicks from the mid-freakin-west. Nothing against interracial, even have done it myself. But I ain't trying to use da network to build a career. Word to the wise, you gonna roll up on the wrong one out there in black lawyerville and they won't take too kindly to your pale ass girl.
2. my fake ass condescending friend who thinks she has everything a girl wanted in life, a house, a fiance, a new car, etc.But, had to go through a divorce, a kid from that first failed marriage, and hubby-to-be #2 doesn't have a sack.
3. The big fucking loser who I was in love with once who thinks he's got it like that everytime I talk to him. PLEASE GET A FUCKING LIFE. You are not exactly the catch of the year my poor deluded friend. You are a big loser and I befriend you out of pity, not because of any lingering pangs of love. Those wore out when I finally realized what a fuck up you are. You obviously have mental problems.
Let God sort'em out.
Mr. Christie, thanks for giving me this opportunity to put folks on blast. It has been cathartic.
My girl need to be put on blast! She is a "bad bitch" like she says, but she needs to stop fronting like nothing bothers her! Also needs to stop talking about how her ex wants her so bad and how she don't care about him! IF YOU DIDN'T CARE WHY ALLOW HIM TO COME LIVE WITH YOU TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME?? She kicks him to the curb and then takes him back in over and over because of their "child". But to be real, he got her sprung and in love and she don't want to admit it! Don't got nothing to do with the baby!!!!
When he finally gets tired of playing this game and gets serious with the next girl and he ain't paying her no attention. She gonna be crying and I don't wanna hear it!
Well.....
Something I sorta got over, but I hate when people do other people wrong for the sport of it. I'm putting my former roommate on blast. I haven't heard anything in over a year, but I sincerely hope her bf, ooops, my bad, she tricked his azz into marrying her. I hope they're divorced b/c she never loved him, cheated on him with at least 2 different men, claims she didn't do anything with the 3rd one, which her bf/husband met. But she got pregnant by the first time, all the while not givin up the draws to bf/hubby, aborted that child and waited the appropriate time before finally giving them to bf/hubby. And her ex-fiance, whose baby she also aborted, and had a miscarriage the second time he impregnated her, came to stay with us for a while, when bf/hubby was out of town, and whom she also spent the time and money to fly out and see and treated him like a fuckin king, when she treats bf/hubby like a little kid, or her little brother. Which bf/hubby might as well have been b/c he was barely legal when she met him. Yo mama just as triflin, but I hope she at least acted mature and told him, cuz he need to know that you a fake ass, trick ass ho that would rather play somebody than love you. And I hope the baby is in CPS or given to another family, b/c that ho is mentally unstable and does not deserve to be around children, let alone raise one.
I wanna blast you Sherlon because you are always putting others on the spot instead of yourself. Like another anonymous post said, I also started blogging because of you and I love reading your page, but when it comes to certain situations, you are ALWAYS talking bout some chick and what she did, etc...also, if you gotta blast that many females on ya page about how they played you, then perhaps you need to stop slackin on ya pimpin' so maybe you wont get played.
Not to join the gang rape, but that hoax shit on ybj was foul
more sherlon bashing...
if you are uptight as you seem to be on the YBJ board, then it would explain why females play you left and right. not only that, every failed date, the girl gets ripped on your blog - *holds up a mirror* maybe it's not them, maybe it's you. either way, get some pussy, bro. you need it.
Wow...I didn't think I would get this much feedback.
@anonymous #1...I think I know who you are but I'm not going to blow up your spot. You posted twice...so your a loyal reader of the blog. Mucho gracias.
@anonymous #2...your girl is a hot mess. First night? (ewww!)
@anonymous #3. I hate NYC to the fullest and NYC residents are the most pretentious people in the world.
@anonymous #4. Damn. You don't have to use my government name to get my attention. You'll be happy to know...the stuff you are blasting me about is all pre-2006. This year and for the rest of my life, I'm not putting up with ANY bullshit and I don't have time for high school games. Now, I'm all about being live and direct with my intentions. I'm seeking a FEW GOOD WOMEN who want to "skip the commercials and get to the main event."
@anonymous #6...The person who creates a device that interprets what women want...would be a very rich person.
@anonymous #7...that sounds so Jerry Springer-ish...when can i catch that episode.
@anonymous #8...(read what I posted to anonymous #4). I also realized that I was too trusting and too kind to a lot of females in my past. That personality trait is "for the birds in 2006."
@anonymous 9 & 10...hmmm. are you the same person? lol. I'll admit. I'm a magnet for attracting some really messed up people. They never seen crazy at first but over time their true colors are revealed. Exhibit A (my blog entry on the Hurricane chick) and Exhibit B (my blog entry on the wishy-washy chick). You're still on the hoax e-mail thing? DAMN! As far as I'm concerned, the case is closed. I don't like spam and spam doesn't blog on a journalism listserve. If you post a spam e-mail like the ones you are referencing...you will be removed on the first offense. It really is that simple. DO NOT POST SPAM! Uptight? Hardly. I'm the most relaxed person on the East Coast. When I see something going wrong, I speak up. Every girl? LMAO. I've only really torn into two people on my blog and believe me the aforementioned parties got what they deserved. I only posted those incidents because they were outrageous and I wanted to see if America agreed with me. As far as your parting shot at me, I've got to refer to Nate Dogg's hook in Ludacris' song "Area Codes." I edited a few things to add emphasis.
Nate Dogg said......
"Is it cuz they like my gangsta walk? (gangsta walk)
Is it cuz they like my gangsta talk? (gangsta talk..ohh)
Is it cuz they like my handsome face? (handsome face)
Is it cuz they like my gangsta ways? (gangsta ways..ohh)
Whatever it is, they love it
And they just won't let me be
I handles my biz, don't rush me (area)
Just relax and let me be free (codes)
Whenever I call from 5-1-8 or 7-3-2...they come runnin and you
know that I ball, so stop fronting.
i want to put my girl on shout for goin to church EVERY DAMN SUNDAY but still comin out sayin GD (is there a worse curse word) and has sex whenever she feels like. what pisses me off most of all is that she is constantly tryin to get me to have sex (i'm a virgin) instead of waiting til i get married like i want to b/c to her sex is no big deal. and then do you know her ass has the nerve to act like i'm a bad person b/c i don't go to church. HELLO! i don't want to be up in there w/any more hypocrites like your ass, BITCH!
No hoes in the 212, huh? Some NYers are hella pretentious, but most just don't give a fuck.
Fuck that fucking exboyfriend of mine who was fucking the shebeast!
What really pisses me off first is that the asshole AT LEAST could have picked a cute bitch! Fucker!
The bitch looked like she was a dog from the fucking local rescue mission.
DAMN!
This is some of the most stupid shit I have ever seen!
See. When you put people on blast, it eventually comes back to bite you in the ass. Loosen up, SP, and let go of all that baggage.
LOL@ Shebeast...Classic
i think you might be cute but I'm not sure. you need a new pic.
@anonymous #15...(clears throat)...where is your picture? My e-mail address is listed in my profile
Post a Comment