Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sanaa Lathan joins Nip/Tuck



“Absolutely flawless.”

That is how I would describe the lovely Sanaa Lathan (pictured to the left)

“Best damn show on TV” –

That is how I would describe FX’s Nip/Tuck.

So, you can only imagine what I said to myself when I found out that Sanaa Lathan will join the cast of Nip/Tuck for its upcoming 4th season. The season debut is Tuesday, September 5th.

Lathan, will appear in 12 episodes and will play the wife of a wealthy, much older man who buys McNamara/Troy.

So, please don't call me this fall on Tuesdays between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. You'll only get my voicemail.

9 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

Sanaa is the epitome of beauty, what I would do to put my tongue....Sorry, I should only be vulgar on my blog. lol Hey, she was in a sitcom years ago with Al Franken called "Lateline" that I rented off of Netflix. I'll tell you what, she was real funny, I wouldn't mind seeing her in more comedies.

Gregory Lee said...

Oh I am going to watch just to see Ms. Sanaa. I need to go find her assiento. Damn! The little finger on her thumb gets me though.

Anonymous said...

Sanaa will be the reason I start watching that show.

Jameil said...

hahahaha nice.

Mrs A. said...

i loooooove sanna lathan. i've only seen the show once, but i'm sure it's great and she'll make it better

GreatWhyte said...

I FEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Nip/Tuck is BY FAR the best show on television. Better than that silly "medical" show Grey's ANatomy (even if it was written and produced by a Black woman), better than 24 (even though I am a recent convert to that cult), and better than that beloved White show Desperate Housewives. So if they are bringing on Sanaa Lathan, then I say unplug the phone all together - it's worth it, I promise :)

-_- said...

I love Sanaa but what the hell is she wearing in that picture?
I'm mad.

Sherlon Christie said...

My celebrity crush can wear whatever she wants.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.lesbian-nude.info/japenaes-toon-porn.html Hp large format plotter Fire alarm repair toronto nn teen upskirts It system security new hampshire faucets delta Discount+generic+cialis fax machines Cialis sites tandem hot water heaters Cover magazine car free slots online Injuries from football shoulder pads